Hi everybody! Are you excited for Halloween? I know I am! All the pumpkins, candy corn, and spiderwebs are just so fun! Speaking of candy corn, these cute candy corn place cards are great for any Halloween party!
- A regular sheet of printer paper (8 1/2 by 11 inches)
- Two sheets of card stock, one yellow and one orange
- A ruler
- A glue stick
- A sharpie
- A pencil
- Use the ruler to measure and mark two strips from each color of paper, each 1 and 7/8 inches long. Use the scissors to cut the strips.
- Fold the white piece of paper in half hamburger style. Glue one strip of yellow paper to it, on the edge of the paper, and one strip of orange paper, right above the yellow, closer to the fold. Don’t worry if the strips go over the edge.
- Do the same on the other side of the folded paper. If it was unfolded, it would look like this.
- Turn the paper (with the strips glued to it) inside out. It should now look like this.
- Use the pencil to faintly trace the shape of a piece of candy corn, as shown. (Each piece of paper yields two place cards.)
- Cut the shapes out, making sure to leave the fold intact. Without it, each candy corn would be two separate shapes, not one folded one. Turn them right side out again.
- Use the sharpie to write the names of your guests on the place cards. Repeat steps 1-7 to make as many as you need for your party.
- Stand up your place cards and admire them. You now have cute candy corn place cards that will sweeten up any Halloween party! Enjoy!