This hairstyle is a super cute one that could be worn to, of course, sports practice, but potentially even school!
For this style, you will need a brush, a comb, three hair ties (color doesn’t matter), and a bobby pin.
- Using the comb, part the hair in the center, all the way down to the nape of the neck.
- Take a small section from either side and begin a Dutch braid.
- Continue Dutch braiding until you reach about the tops of the ears (it doesn’t matter if all the hair has been added in; in fact, be sure to only add in hair from that side of the part.) Then braid normally a few more inches and tie off with one of the hair ties.
- Repeat steps two and three on the other side of the hair.
- Now gather all the hair, including the braids, into a low ponytail, and use the last hair tie to secure it.
- Take out the hair ties in the braids and brush through the ponytail.
- Take a small piece of hair and wrap it around the hair tie, securing it with the bobby pin. Sorry guys, the picture for this step turned out blurry so I didn’t include it 😦