This is a simple, easy hairstyle, but without all the clutter of complicated steps, it’s super cute and super chic! Besides that, its simplicity makes it a favorite for anytime you’re in a rush!
What you need is a brush, one regular hair tie (color doesn’t matter), one small, clear hair tie, and a bobby pin.
- First brush the hair out, and then make a side part in the hair with the brush.
- Take a small section of the hair, about half an inch wide, and divide it into three sections.
- Begin a normal braid, and braid all the way down to the end of the hair. Tie it off with the smaller hair tie.
- Pull the individual stitches of the braid to make it wider and fluffier. This is called pancaking.
- Gather all the hair (including the braided section) into a ponytail and secure with the larger hair tie.
- Take a small piece of hair and wrap it around the hair tie to hide it. Use the bobby pin to hold it in place.