Hi guys! Where I live, it’s been raining quite a bit lately. I actually love the rain, but I don’t like the feeling of being soaking wet. The worst thing though, is the frizzy hair! *cringe in apprehension* (Like if you can relate:))
I enjoy rainy days, because it gives me an excuse to relax at home and do some things that I don’t normally have a chance to do. Sometimes though, I get stumped trying to figure out what to do…
If you’re in the same position, today’s your lucky day! 🙂 I’ve created a list of 5 things that are super fun to do on rainy days. Enjoy!
- Read a book! Guys, reading is so much fun, but when our lives get busy or overcrowded, sadly, reading is usually one of the first things to go! Take this rare chance to dive into a good book!
- Do a craft! I love making things, and rainy days are the best times to do it! Turn up some of your favorite music and get crafting! Try my 5-step, super easy and fast headbands or origami flowers!
- Make a smoothie! Who cares if it’s raining outside? Inside…it might as well be summer! 🙂 A super easy recipe: about a cup of any blend of frozen fruit, half a cup of milk, a third of a cup of ice, and a generous squirt of agave or honey (makes approximately one serving).
- Learn some new hairstyles! This is one of my personal favorite things to do on rainy days! I have some posts that can help you with that! 🙂 Click here for my Cinderella bun hairstyle, and here for the two French braids into a braid! (Part of the hair series I haven’t finished yet, but don’t worry – more hairstyles coming soon!)
- Look for rainbows! This needs no explanation:) Just enjoy the rain!