This hairstyle is another one of my favorites! It’s super elegant and kind of fancy-looking, but quick to do and it will keep your hair off your face!
All you need for this hairstyle is a brush and three regular hair ties.
- First, brush the hair out. Gather a section of hair at the top of your head, a couple of inches above the tops of the ears. Tie it off.
- Next gather another section of hair, making the part right in the center of the head, approximately at the middle of the ears. Add this hair to the hair from the first ponytail, and secure the whole thing with a hair tie.
- Repeat this one last time, making the part at the middle of the ears.
- Now gather the rest of the hair and secure it all in a ponytail using the last hair tie, at the nape of the neck.
- Now loosen the sections of hair in between the hair ties, forming bubble shapes.