This hairstyle is simple and easy, but it’s adorable, and I love it because it’s especially helpful for keeping flyaways and pesky baby hairs out of the way!
For this style, you will need a comb and three hair ties.
- First, part the hair with the he comb. The part can be anywhere, really.
- On one side, take a small section of hair, about an inch wide, and divide it into three sections.
- Begin a regular French braid, only adding hair from that side of the part.
- French braid down to about the tops of the ears, and then stop adding hair and continue with a normal braid to the end of the hair. Tie off with one of the hair ties.
- Repeat this on the other side of the head.
- Now remove the hair ties from the end of the braids. Divide all the hair into three sections and braid it into a normal braid. Use the last hair tie to secure it.
All done! I’d love to see some comments telling me how it went for you! 🙂