This hairstyle is pretty easy, and can usually be done in under five minutes. What you will need is a hairbrush, a spray bottle filled with water, a hair tie in the color of your choice, a bobby pin and a miniature hair tie (the color doesn’t matter; you will be taking it out before the end.)
- To start out, first you want to make a side part in the hair, using the brush. Then spray all the hair with the water to make it easier to work with.
- Gather a small section of hair in the front. Divide it into three sections and begin a French braid.
- Continue french braiding until you reach the ear. At this point, you can stop adding hair and just braid normally to the end of the hair. Tie it off with the smaller hair tie.
- Gather all the hair not in a braid into a ponytail and tie it with the larger hair tie.
- Now take the French braided hair and pull it back to the ponytail, wrapping it around the hair tie. Take out the small hair tie at the end of the braid and secure it with the bobby pin.
You’re done! This hairstyle is super quick and easy, but really cute!