This is the last Disney princess hair tutorial! (*sob, sob*) I hope you all have enjoyed this as much as I have! 🙂Even though Minnie Mouse is not technically a Disney princess, she still holds a place very near and dear to my heart. She is so adorable and iconic that I think she definitely deserves her own tutorial, don’t you?
This hairstyle is soooooooo cute and fun! It’s really playful and it can bring out the kid inside all of us. Something else I love about this hairstyle is that it can be done on wet hair too. And best of all, it’s pretty easy and doesn’t take too long to do! This hairstyle works on basically all hair lengths and types. What you will need is a brush, a comb, a spray bottle with water, four hair ties that match the color of the hair, two small clear elastics, and, of course, a pink bow.
- Part the hair straight down the middle using the comb.
- Put each section into a high ponytail using two of the normal-sized hair ties. (Excuse my uneven part!)
- Spray down the hair – but obviously, skip that if the hair is already wet – and then braid both of the ponytails to the end. Secure the braids with the small clear hair ties.
- Make two buns by wrapping each of the braids around the base of the ponytails. Secure the buns with the other two normal-sized hair ties.
- Add the pink bow to either one of the buns.